506 9th Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20004
The DC Chamber of Commerce is proud to again present our Constant Contact series in order to educate members on how to expand their business through the use of email marketing, social media, and customer relationship management.
This workshop is designed to give small businesses and non-profit organizations some simple ideas for growing their customer, prospect, or member network by using email and social media marketing.
We will discuss:
- What type of content to use in your campaigns;
- How to get more people to stop and read your messages;
- How to get more action- or reaction to your messages and offers;
- Why using images on social media channels creates higher engagement, and;
- Why your content should be mobile-friendly
You’ll learn what it means to run effective email and/or social media marketing campaigns and what tools you can use to measure the success of your efforts without spending lots of time or money.
Participants will leave with a workbook full of ideas for timing their messages, how to write a winning subject line, what kinds of offers or content they want to try and how best to approach their next outreach project.
This is a great workshop for beginners in online marketing looking to accomplish more in less time- with a small budget.