Washington, DC is open for business! At the DC Chamber of Commerce, we take great pride in the economic energy and vitality of our city. We also know we can only sustain the growth and development of the District when your business succeeds. When you become a member of the DC Chamber of Commerce, you make an investment in the District of Columbia and your business – small, medium or large. Join us and we’ll help you “capitalize” on all of the resources we offer as an organization. We believe in value, and the items below are ways we will help you grow your business and thrive in DC.
Visibility to competitively create new business opportunities.
- Easy Access to your information in our online Member Directory
- Save Money through member-to-member discounts
- Sponsorship opportunities of Chamber events
- Exposure on our Community Calendar
- Referrals to incoming business inquiries
- Member Spotlight in e-Newsletter
- Opportunity to advertise at events, in print or online
Networking with other professionals and decision-makers at Chamber events to help you build your business, gain insights on industry trends, and learn more about doing business in the District.
- Business Networking Reception
- New Member Reception
- Speed Networking
- Board Member-hosted Power Lunch
- Breakfasts with Barbara
- The Morning Fix
Advocacy to ensure we work in a business-friendly environment with laws and policies that are in the best interests of our members.
- Knowing you have your own lobbyist in the Wilson Building—the DC Chamber!
- Employer Advocacy Program—the Chamber will represent your business, free of charge, at unemployment compensation hearings
Business Growth & Development initiatives help your bottom line and increase your opportunities for growth.
- Discounts on office supplies, shipping services, e-marketing and more
- Access to the Next Generation Leaders business outreach programs
- Participation in Committees and Work Groups
- Board Seat opportunity