District of Columbia Chamber of Commerce Foundation
The District of Columbia Chamber of Commerce Foundation (DCCCF) is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization established for educational and charitable purposes. The Foundation is designed to promote training and education, enhance the knowledge of small businesses and administer a variety of programs that enhance the economic landscape of the District of Columbia.
The DC Chamber Foundation is committed to supporting programs that:
• Build Business by fostering the development of entrepreneurial ventures through technical assistance and partnerships.
• Create Jobs by promoting educational excellence and training systems needed by residents to remain and become competitive.
• Strengthen the Economy through research, programs and opportunities that support strategic economic development.
The Foundation’s activities include support of the:
• DC Chamber of Commerce Business Resource Center provides technical assistance and services to retain and expand businesses located in the Takoma, DC and Upper Georgia Avenue commercial corridors.
• FastTrac DC provides aspiring and existing entrepreneurs with the business skills and insights, tools, resources and networks to start and grow successful businesses in the District of Columbia.
• DC Chamber Foundation Financial Scholars Program provides online internet based financial literacy education for young adults ages 16-22 to improve their chances for success both professionally and personally.
For more information about the Foundation, contact the Executive Director at 202-638-7336 or email@example.com.