Washington, DC is open for business! As an advocate for the DC business community for 75 years, the DC Chamber of Commerce is the voice for all businesses in the city – small, medium and large.
The Chamber proudly serves a diverse membership of more than 1,700 individuals. With key contacts in the DC Council and federal government, the Chamber:
- Strives to reduce the cost of doing business through regulatory reform.
- Advocates for changes in federal and local laws.
- Impacts business growth and development.
- Provides members with invaluable tools to successfully build their businesses, including educational outreach, networking and procurement opportunities.
The Chamber creates a better environment to work, play and do business in the District. We believe that Washington, DC is an exciting, vibrant city with endless opportunities. The Chamber is ready to help your business thrive.
Our 2013 Goals Include:
- Working with city government and partners on implementation of an economic development strategy that benefits the Chamber membership, i.e.;
- Expanding services to DC visitors through our Tourist Information Center
- Increasing our international engagement through readiness and small business export of goods and services
- Pursuing investment opportunities for Chamber members
- Continuing to improve the business climate in DC through strong policy advocacy
- Provide additional 'value added' services for DC Chamber members that expand opportunities for growth and development.